Video viewings are available if you are unable to visit the property in person. We can send you a video or we can arrange a video call with our Property Managers to walk you around your potential new home.
After the initial video viewings – you are able to arrange an in-person viewing. To confirm a viewing appointment we will ask you questions to ensure you have no symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has had any symptoms.
During the viewing we will ask you to adhere to the following:
- No more than 2 people attending the viewing appointment and they must be from the same household
- Meet the Placefirst Property Manager outside of the address provided to you
- Please wear a mask unless medically exempt
- You may be asked to wear gloves or use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the property or communal space
- You may have your temperature checked prior to entering the property. High temperatures may result in the viewing being rescheduled
- We will be following social distancing guidelines and keep 2 metres apart from you at all times
- All of the doors will be open and the lights will be on prior to your arrival. Please refrain from touching all surfaces, door handles, light switches and railings. The properties are cleaned in between each viewing to ensure a high level of cleanliness.
Moving home has been made easy too. We will complete this remotely with you and your dedicated Property Manager will be in touch to talk you through what happens on your day of check in. We want to do all we can to help you move into your new home as safe as possible with minimal in-person contact during this period.
We are always on hand to ensure we are here for you. You will continue to see your local Property Manager at your development throughout the lockdown period. Placefirst recognise the importance to maintain compliance and repairs in your home. We will be continuing our service throughout lockdown so please continue to report any repairs using the normal channels. Our engineers will be undertaking risk assessments on all works and on access into your homes as well as practicing safe systems of work.
All our Maintenance Operatives have been fully briefed on Government Guidelines and provided with the correct PPE. They follow our strict hygiene procedures; including the sanitising of hands before entering the property and ensuring a face mask is worn at all times. Where possible only one trade at a time will visit ensuring social distancing. Once works are complete, the operatives will wipe down any surfaces where works have been conducted.
We are continuing to monitor the guidance and will provide updates accordingly. For more information, please visit the Government website: www.gov.uk/coronavirus